* Grand View Camp strives to provide the best facilities for your “camping” experience. We provide comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and showers. Each cabin acommodates up to 10 campers with adult sized bunk beds and a king or queen size bed.
* Our dining hall and meeting room is equipped to seat up to 200 campers. We accommodate our campers’ hearty appetites with home cooked meals three times a day. The meeting room provides “spiritual food” for our campers with morning and evening services.
* The Snack Shop houses plenty of snacks for extra hungry campers. From Italian cream sodas, milkshakes, candy, and sodas this cool hang-out spot has it all!
* The General Store has everything from t-shirts, to hoodies and blankets to help you stay warm on cool mountain evenings. We also sell a wealth of spiritual resources — including Bibles, devotionals, Christian living books. * Escudilla Coffee Shop is the place to go for a cozy warm up. Our baristas serve gourmet hot and iced coffee drinks that will hit the spot as you relax in our comfortable getaway.
- Grand View’s signature program delivers an unforgettable camp experience. All our activities are used to break down barriers and build bridges into the lives of every camper. Our free-time activities include:
- Trail Rides
- Obstacle Course
- Mountain Biking
- Archery Range
- Table Tennis
- 9-Square in the Air
- Climbing Wall
- Sling-Shot Range
- Soda Shop
- Craft Shop
- Pool table
- For summer camps we have unique team competitions that change from year to year as each team strives to win the week. Each day presents a different challenge. Whether it’s Field Big-Ball or Tally Rally Baseball, the action is always intense!
- FACILITY DETAILS:
- Lodging (172 max)
- 16 cabin units - each cabin unit sleeps 8-10 with four bunkbeds and a queen or king bed; each unit has its own bathroom with two private showers; each unit is equipped with in-floor heating; each unit shares a large porch deck with one other unit.
- 3 motel rooms - 1 motel room sleeps 2-4 people with a bunk bed and a queen bed; 2 rooms sleep 1-2 people with a queen bed; each motel room has a private bathroom; the three motel rooms share a large living area and kitchenette.
- Dining Hall & Kitchen
- The dining hall has seating for up to 200 with a full service kitchen.
- Meeting Rooms
- The main meeting room seats up to 200; projector and screen in place; sound system with wireless and stand microphones; keyboard and sound jack for guitar.
- Large activity room can be used as second meeting room with seating up to 200.
- 2 smaller meeting rooms with seating up of 20-30.
- Game Room and Snack Shop
- An indoor game room with pool tables, ping pong, foosball, carpet ball, and board games.
- Lodging (172 max)