Teen Camp: Rising 7th graders-12th grade - $290
Junior Camp:Rising 4th graders-Rising 7th graders - $255
**Register by April 23 to receive $20 off your final balance!
REGISTERING CAMPERS INDIVIDUALLY
Registering for camp is easy! Select your week and log onto online registration to reserve your spot!
REGISTERING A GROUP OF CAMPERS
Not a parent or guardian and looking to register campers? Please contact our registration coordinator for group registration options.
Rachael Wilson [email protected] (928-551-7025)
Group leaders can set up a group name and password through our online registration and provide this information to parents/guardians.
Parents/guardians can then register campers and select the group and enter the password so that campers they register will be identified with the group.
We encourage parents and legal guardians be the adults registering campers, however if a group leader chooses to set up the group, please use the following steps:
1. Log into Online Registration to set up your account.
2. Fill out the online form for each camper. Here is a printable form that you can use to easily obtain the information you need as well as the waiver required for each camper. The group leader must sign the online waiver, however the parent/guardian-signed copy must be made available to Grand View Camp.
4. Payments will need to go through the group/church.
- $35 non-refundable registration fee per camper must be paid at the time of registration. The $35 is deducted from the total camp fee.
- Optional purchases include- T-Shirt, Water Bottle, Camper Photos, Trail Ride (for teens) and Jr. Mule Experience (payment is due upon registration)
4. Once you register your group, you will receive a confirmation email. It is imperative that Grand View have a copy of the signed waiver for each camper on site on registration day. You may mail them to the camp (P.O. Box 700, Eagar, AZ 85925), email them to us ([email protected]) or bring them with you.
5. To add sponsors and children attending with sponsors (who are not participating in the regular program) to your group, include them in the normal registration and select “Group Leader Adult” or “Group Leader Child” for the camp fee. Sponsor housing for families is limited, so please contact us to check availability.
6. To add additional campers to a group already registered, log into your account through the main registration link and add additional campers.