Fall Ladies Retreat @ Grand View Camp
Dates: September 14-16, 2023
Speaker: Lorie Newcomer
Lorie and her husband Jim have served in the pastoral ministry since 1994. Their journey has taken them through both Carolinas, Virginia, and finally back home to Michigan in 2016. Jim currently pastors Calvary Baptist Church of Ypsilanti, and Lorie continues with her passion of biblical counseling, leading women’s ministries, and mentoring young mothers. When she has free moments, she enjoys reading, walking, and decorating. Jim and Lorie have three married adult children and three adorable grandchildren.
Theme: Entrust Your Heart- stewarding suffering well
Dates: October 5-7, 2023
Speaker: Bryn Gleiser
After serving 19 years in pastoral ministry and itinerant evangelism, Andy joined the Hope for Reno team. He holds both undergraduate and post-graduate degrees that have prepared him for current and future ministry.
Andy and Bryn began married life together June 23, 2001, and she remains the keeper of his heart. God has given them Charis, Drew, and Amberly as incredible gifts of grace. Andy and Bryn have journeyed in life and ministry from their first day together and are committed to the gospel ministry. (https://hopeforreno.com/gleise...)
- Pricing: $170 ($10 discount if you register by August 1)
- Lodging - Spacious cabins house 4 sets of bunk beds and each have private bathroom.
- Check in: Begins at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday
- Check out: 10:45 a.m. on Saturday
- Activities: Daily Workshops, .22 Range ($9) Climbing Wall, Archery, Coffee Shop, Game Room, Hiking, Crafts, Trail Rides ($15), Archery Tag and much more.
- Register Soon: A $10 discount is applied to your balance when you register before August 1
This relaxing retreat will include three main sessions with our speaker and options of breakout sessions where you'll be able to hear some practical and challenging messages from God's Word!
You'll also have plenty of time to relax throughout the weekend and enjoy various free time and recreational activities at camp.
Ladies retreat is a wonderful opportunity to fellowship, recharge, and grow in your relationship with Christ.