Fall Ladies Retreat @ Grand View Camp
- Dates: October 7-9
- Meet Our Speaker, Lisa Hughes: Lisa loves teaching women how to study and apply God’s Word to their lives. Her book on Titus 2:3-5, God’s Priorities for Today’s Woman: Discovering His Plan for You, came out in 2011. Her website, www.scripturepaths.com, houses her expanding series of inductive Bible studies available for all to use.
- Pricing: $175 ($10 discount if you register by September 1)
- Lodging - Spacious cabins house 4 sets of bunk beds and each have private bathroom.
- Check in: Begins at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday
- Check out: 10:45 a.m. on Saturday
- Activities: Daily Workshops, .22 Range ($9) Climbing Wall, Archery, Coffee Shop, Game Room, Hiking, Crafts, Trail Rides ($15), Paintball ($10) and much more.
- Register Soon: A $10 discount is applied to your balance when you register before September 1
This relaxing retreat will include four main sessions with our speaker, Beth Horn where you'll be able to hear some practical and challenging messages from God's Word!
You'll also have plenty of time to relax throughout the weekend and enjoy various free time and recreational activities at camp.
Ladies retreat is a wonderful opportunity to fellowship, recharge, and grow in your relationship with Christ.